Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hello and welcome to the work at home Blog!!


OK now that we got that out of the way LOL


     In these trying times more and more people have stopped looking for work and pretty much given up and just sit at home,eat  cup Ramen and hope for the best. Do with less and pray for a better day.
Now, there are some legit jobs you can do from home that might pay 8-10 an hour provided you can pass all the tests they give you and you have very high speed internet access and you can handle phone calls all hours of the day and night and don't mind people screaming at you over the phone..
They pay very little while you train if anything, and they have a trenchancy to "let you go" fairly often putting you right back where you are now...
I can tell you about some of those as well, but first I would prefer to start with ones that you do with YOU as the boss..
I retired from the Air Force in 1997 and have not had a JOB since.
I have gone from nitch to nitch, had a few business offices down town and in several homes over the past 15 years.
I started running businesses out of my home in 1980 and have pretty much been doing so ever since.

I make pretty good money and enjoy life for the most part.
i am getting older  now and just entered second stage of Alzheimer's, so I thought i would start sharing information now before my mind goes to mush..
If youd like to read my Alzheimer blog it is http://alzheimerzfurallis.blogspot.com/ and has a small following...

If you join our mailing list on the right, I mail out different ideas and methods and free reports on various ways to make money on the internet. I can send you information FREE .
I can also start explaining how I have managed to go with the flow and adapt what I do to keep the money coming in around here to keep 8 children and three ex wife's and my current wife happy.
I bought her a three karat diamond for our wedding last November and we had the wedding of the century, so I doing OK working from home :) Perhaps you can add me to your Facebook and see the 5 karat ruby shaped like a heart surrounded by diamonds ring   I gave her for our first valentines day along with the 12 dozen imported roses and chocolates...
It is the simple things in life that make it so special.

I will do the best I can to put as much as I can into this blog to get you all the information I can on all the best ways for you to make money from home in these trying times.

I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.
This is a blog, with comments accepted...
As long as you don't use offensive language and slanderous accusations you are open to speak you mind!
This is not third grade, we don't care about grammar, or spelling, punctuation, diction or content.
And the only STUPID question is the one you needed to ask and did not...
NO bigotry partisanship yadda yadda, don't care race religion creed origin yadda yadda, lets just do this OK?

If you are annoying I will just remove you access to the blog.... unless its fun then , not so much....

Join our list for at Least one free report, I'm thinking two...
The first hundred get THREE!!!

Thanks for stopping in!

Frank

Oh, here are some work at home goodies to show off your new work at home business!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment