Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let's get this blog on the road !!!!!


HELLO!

Thank you for all the emails!
Yes I am looking at many many more of these and seeing how they work
I will post only the ones that are real in here.
Most of them profess 30,60 or 90 day money back guarantees, so we are going to put that to the test.

If you would like to add your name to our mailing list, we will make sure you are kept up to date on any and all methods we find to make money from home that sound viable.
We understand that some of you cant sit in front of a computer in your home with children needing attention and so forth and talk on the phone handling customer support for 8,50 an hour, and that you need options where you can make money by getting one when everyone is sleeping and you can actually think!!!
We are new to the email list feature so please bare with us in our growing pains.
I have a resume posted in one of my blogs if you need references as to my experience in working from home all these years...
We wanted to start a blog for YOU
A place we could list things that work, are simple and anyone an do, even me...
I have started quite a few this week so please bare with me while I check them all out!!!!
I will post them as they pan out!!!
I will also email out some free eBooks to anyone that joins the mailing list to test how it works as well.
These eBooks cost money anyplace else, but we need to get these out now and are going to wave any fees just to get everyone started....

Thank you

Lets get to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment